For those planning to get their house completed by interior decorators, here’s a rundown of the latest trends in interior design.
1. Macramé and fiber-art wall hangings: It provides the palaces texture to the wall, including texture whilst replacing the fine art background that frequently is a costly affair.
2. Window sheers: The allure of heavy drapes is on the wane. The tendency is much more with greater transparency and milder. And sheers can be found in linen and wealthy wool-look. It might be sheer panels with inverted box pleats to provide a masculine and tailored appearance to it.
3. Corduroy upholstery: The appearance is cool on formal seats and it’s the choice to velvet and is equal to chenille. The announcement is quite gutsy with broader wale.
4. Venetian marbled-paper prints: frequently found in the back newspapers of older books, these paper prints using intricately swoopy patterns evoke the romanticism of pre-digital era. The prints are having a renaissance on everything from finely silk-screened linens into the choicest of background and gold-leafed porcelain. Browse http://ascinterior.com/services/ for searching more about Bangkok interior design.
5. Deco colors: Gray and grease could be going from the image when it comes to color, but for many decorators, bright primary shades continue to be a source of dislike. The favorite palette for many could be anything dull and Deco-inspired: rose quartz, amethyst, topaz, whiskey, olive, and raisin. In a nutshell, the colors that appear to be getting filtered through smoke and sun.
1. Ikat prints: Initially used on prints of dresses for the best pashas, the Ikat pattern has become a patchy print on kitchen towels.
2. All-white kitchens: it’s the control-freak appearance, with the all-white kitchen which gives it a cold, humorless and stark feel to it. However, the new white-glass appliances give cleanliness and calm, unlike stainless steel.
3. Woodland creatures: The usage of Machiavellian foxes, blinking owls, timid deer and, now, mushrooms in art and fabrics as decorative motifs is bordering on kitschy. Go for something that’s actually alive like potted fiddle-leaf fig trees.